Thursday 29 June 2017

what I do on a daily basis, and how I would like your investment, dear Israeli bank or Israeli investor or Israeli? Government or any ally government of Canada

the Candian Israeli Roadmap to safety:

what I do all day is search through the websites of the world, in order to discern which stocks will go up through figuring out what is best for the Israeli and world economies. And I write articles to the blogs to prove these items, for example why Israel figured out the salinization plants in the meditarnian essentially solved the Israel water issue, yet how can Israel only rank #18 in economy, there is something where the Israeli's forget that the weakest link in your chain is the strongest link at all. And the there are advertisements on the website and also links to the work that I do, in the hopes that money will be driven to my bank account and work will be called to my services through basic internet traffic, the set it and forget it model. More than anything however, when I am able to search for and secure investment, than I would have the infrastructure to allow all the employees to follow a system of search engine optimization, etc. In the interim my Dad's clients makes a lot of money off the stock picks

מה שאני עושה כל היום הוא החיפוש דרך אתרי האינטרנט של העולם, כדי להבחין אילו מניות יעלו דרך להבין מה הטוב ביותר עבור כלכלות ישראל והעולם. אני כותב מאמרים לבלוגים כדי להוכיח את הפריטים האלה, למשל מדוע ישראל הבנתי את הצמחים המלוחים במדיטארניאן בעצם פתר את נושא המים בישראל, אבל איך ישראל יכולה רק לדרג 18 במשק, יש משהו שבו הישראלים שוכחים את זה החוליה החלשה ביותר בשרשרת שלך היא החוליה החזקה ביותר. ויש פרסומות באתר וגם קישורים לעבודה שאני עושה, בתקווה שהכסף יופעל לחשבון הבנק שלי והעבודה תתקשר לשירותי באמצעות תעבורת אינטרנט בסיסית, להגדיר אותה ולשכוח אותה. . יותר מכל דבר אחר, עם זאת, כאשר אני מסוגל לחפש ולהבטיח השקעה, יותר הייתי צריך את התשתית כדי לאפשר לכל העובדים לעקוב אחר מערכת של אופטימיזציה למנועי חיפוש, וכו 'בינתיים אבא של הלקוחות שלי עושה הרבה כסף את מבחר המניות


i am looking to fulfill your gig,

10+ years experience in this field.

see one of my AI websites here: