Monday 30 July 2018

the news related reason for twtr to drop in its stock price does not make any sense in the business world or from my perspective

Twtr cleaned up 1M users that were "fake". However the news feed for twitter as an app is really great and the advertising is strong with Twitter. Maybe the financials or profit margins showed a slow down, but they didnt, as you can see here on the Y chart https://ycharts.com/companies/TWTR/profit_margin

it looks like to me that something fishy or the domino effect caused the stock price to drop so drastically, and not the actual reality of what the stock price should be doing. Maybe now is a good time to just get into Twitter. What do you think?



Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
this is one of my websites, this is how i blog


this is my current updated twitter account


this is my current facebook account

pinterest
https://id.pinterest.com/frumd/


please let me know if there is some business we could do together, this would be very great
Thanks, 
Rightbuy18. 
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852