Tuesday 31 July 2018

Re: Something is pushing twitter stock down but the stock is not set to crash, so I think twtr is still a wonderful buy

it would be wonderful to get a wired in situation, being able to focus on work for hours at a time:
I need headphones and preferably a new chromebook (about $300 USD),
what do you think?

Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
this is one of my websites, this is how i blog


this is my current updated twitter account


this is my current facebook account

pinterest
https://id.pinterest.com/frumd/


please let me know if there is some business we could do together, this would be very great
Thanks, 
Rightbuy18. 
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852


-----Original Message-----
From: David Lakin <lakinda@aol.com>
To: rightbuy18 <rightbuy18@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 11:35 pm
Subject: Re: Something is pushing twitter stock down but the stock is not set to crash, so I think twtr is still a wonderful buy

Nasdaq was down 1.39% today. I think that is what was pushing down TWTR today. The whole tech sector.

LOVE,
Abba

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2018, at 4:27 PM, rightbuy18@aol.com wrote:

Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
NY Office: +16318874852