Saturday 20 February 2016

Fwd: You can get back to me through this Email :salomisarah052@gmail.com

Fraud

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Mrs. Salomi Sarah" <mek-mar@speedy.com.ar>
Date: Jan 24, 2016 9:26 PM
Subject: You can get back to me through this Email :salomisarah052@gmail.com
To:
Cc:

Hello,
         
 As you read this, I don't
 want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone
 will die someday, and am contacting you because i really do
 need your help, and i want you to help me with all your
 effort and time for just seven to Ten workings days of your
 time. I want you to be honest and truthful with me that you
 will help me with my last wish as a dying woman
         
 My name is Mrs. Sarah Ags, I am terminally ill and bed
 ridden, I have
 been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer Having accepted my
 condition I decided to entrust some money I have (US$ 4.5
 Million) deposited in UBA Bank  to either a
 philanthropic organization or devoted individual that will
 utilize this money for charitable activities. 30% of the
 money is allocated to you, to ensure that you are prepared
 for the task; the balance 70% of this money will be used by
 you in all sincerity to fund philanthropic organization,
 orphanages.
   I am taking this decision
 because I don't have any child or devoted relations
 whose behavior has left much to be desired and above all I
 don't want a situation where this money will be used in
 an ungodly manner, hence my bold decision to contact you, a
 total stranger. Since my health is regressing by the
 minute,
 you will have to tell me a little about yourself, because I
 got your email address from the Internet.
         
    With the information, I will
 make arrangement to prepare the Authorization through an
 Attorney for you to get possession of the Deposit. I will
 give you the name and contact of the bank where the money
 is
 lodged in thereafter, so you can claim the funds.
         
 Until I hear from you, I pray
 that this letter bring you and your family good
 tidings.
 God be with you.
 Mrs. Sarah  Ags,