Monday 2 December 2019

Fwd: Are You Missing Me Yet?



Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

On Monday, 2 December 2019, Pace Lattin <pace@lattin.us> wrote:

Hi,

I'm Pesach. Most people just call me Pace.

I've been in performance marketing for over two decades, ran one of the largest networks, been FastCompany's Most Influential, Affiliate Summit's Most Influential... you name it.

I work with companies like yours to grow revenue fast -- and my model is competitive, doesn't cost you a lot to hire me.

The last time I took a new client was two years ago, and like all my clients, they are always happy. You can read a recommendation here https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=j_xh7g&m=3j8caVlYEsd78J6&b=SDvKTUicrEF3SSKKU5J6DA

Reply here, or just send me a message at pace@lattin.us or (702) 970-7223

I want to choose a new client within the next two weeks, let's see what we can do.

Sincerely,

Pace Lattin



PS: I do a lot of writing about fraud, ethics in marketing, if you didn't know.
Read about Ellen suing Affiliates




Pace Lattin Inc
4262 Blue Diamond Road, St 102-314
Las Vegas NV 89139
USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options, visit: