Thursday 16 August 2018

how to write a really good blog post - especially in the financial sector

Ok, so you have been scouring the internet looking for tips and tricks on how to write a major blog article. Well, here you have found some great tips.

Put your thoughts onto your screen! 
Seems simple enough, but that is exactly what you need to do in order to get organized.    
   For example I like to look for a stock tip that will help the healthy amount of readers on this blog find the next great what a la SHOP (SHOPIFY). Yes this little? Canadian stock has done extraordinarly well since I gave it a gander back in 2017? just after it's IPO? https://rpteewh.blogspot.com/search?q=SHOPIFY

So what is it that you exactly want to blog about?
The simplest method is to go with the who, what where when and why, and then segment this into an intro, an ending and atleast three paragraphs in the middle, outlining these simple questions about yourself.

Who:
The best stock tip and who I am:
Shopify was my best winner, I like to find stock tips also for the day trader to watch if possible, as there are many ways to win on the day trade if you really know what you are doing.

Who am I:
Just a normal guy with ten years in the technology, internet marketing, internet security and some understanding of stocks.

What:
I want to get an income going somehow from this blog and technologies that I play with, as practice makes perfect. I have had the chance to work through many opportunites and this is a great place to put thoughts into a searchable? database (somewhat searchable as lots get lost here).

Where: JErusalem Israel
When: asap
Why: to feed myself sushi coffee and yoga and keep a roof overhead and catch a movie here and there, not much to ask eh.

some points I wanted to cover and or ask the industry internets is what do they think about the coming pot market, what kind of numbers will be posted in North America or worldwide in sales, and maybe some stocks to follow. Do you think that the worldwide movement to legalize the plant will be sooner than later?

*Mistakes here are research or on purpose to keep the content from being easily? duplicated, not that that is something major.

Now that you have your main questions answered, start with an intro and have some ending, and then keep your 3 points nicely organized in the middle.

that should do for now, thanks for reading, I hope you find the stock tip, blog post tip or understanding of how they work.

tootles!

Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
this is one of my websites, this is how i blog


this is my current updated twitter account


this is my current facebook account

pinterest
https://id.pinterest.com/frumd/


please let me know if there is some business we could do together, this would be very great
Thanks, 
Rightbuy18. 
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852