Thursday 28 December 2017

a good article on bitcoin

 
The author here says that the price of bitcoin (15 times what the author said is the price now from the article) is based on mainly the news and or media flow. I was under the impression from a previous article that the bitcoin price is mainly based on supply/demand, which doesn't make sense because the price drops drastically of the bitcoin only when they are stolen by hackers (de-legitimizing?) the currency, because at the end of the day bitcoin is a currency like the fx, just seems to be very strong in the upward trend.
 
In the excitement I think the bitcoin itself is more fun than the bitcoin futures?  
I think bitcoin is like the Google stock, solid and goes up, but I don't have a clear picture, seems like the price could stay approximately the same, or if day traded? with enough bitcoins? that some cash can be made?
 
Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!
this is one of my websites, this is how i blog


this is my current updated twitter account


this is my current facebook account

pinterest
https://id.pinterest.com/frumd/


please let me know if there is some business we could do together, this would be very great
Thanks, 
Rightbuy18. 
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852