Tuesday 4 July 2017

Re: Square in dc

DC is a very dangerous city, although that is where the state capital is located, it is curious that a stable industry such as the cab industry would choose such a new suitor such as square in a state run manner, that is, every cab driver must learn to utilize square, essentially a mastercard or visa piece, as their payment of choice, what happens to cash?

i am looking to fulfill your gig,

10+ years experience in this field.

see one of my AI websites here:


On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 7:51 PM, David Lakin <lakinda@aol.com> wrote:
I do not have every answer

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2017, at 12:49 PM, Rightbuy18 <rightbuy18@gmail.com> wrote:



i am looking to fulfill your gig,

10+ years experience in this field.

see one of my AI websites here:


On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 6:58 PM, David Lakin <lakinda@aol.com> wrote:
B"H

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2017, at 11:46 AM, Rightbuy18 <rightbuy18@gmail.com> wrote:

https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/03/taxis-get-square-in-dc/ very cool my article in Israel was right on