Thursday 11 May 2017

Fwd: Google traffic



Thanks,
Rightbuy18.
WE APPRECIATE THE INTEREST!

NY Office: +16318874852


-----Original Message-----
From: Allison Sipes <allison.sipes@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thu, May 11, 2017 12:38 pm
Subject: Google traffic

Hi,
 
My name is Allison, I work as a Business Analyst and was doing research for another client when I came across your site.
 
As I was surfing through your website, I soon realized that although it has a nice design, it isn't ranking high on the search engines for many keywords related to your business. The right solution would be to get your website Search Engine Optimized for there's a simple equation that works in the online world:
 
Targeted SEO -> Qualified Traffic -> Higher Sales and ROI
 
I am more than happy to send the detail along with our Past work details, testimonials, and Packages with best offer.
 
Cheers,
Allison Sipes,
Business Analyst