Wednesday 18 May 2016

Fwd: Very good news p


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frank Rumbauskas <frank@dontcoldcall.com>
Date: Wed, May 18, 2016 at 4:31 PM
Subject: FWD: Very good news p
To: rightbuy18@gmail.com


You'll love this.

I've just decided to flat out give you a TON of really incredible stuff in the next few weeks ... totally for free.

The reason I'm doing this for you is two-fold:

Reason One: Just to be cool.

I mean hey, why not? I could use the good karma.

Reason Two: Blatant Self Promotion.

I'm about to release a new and ADVANCED training and I've decided to give away more cool and valuable stuff in the two weeks during this pre-launch than EVER before.

And the reason I'm doing that is because:

A: It's fun.

B: The new training is fairly advanced and a lot of this free stuff is designed to get you up to speed.

In fact, one of the things I'm giving you is a complete Social Media and Referral Selling Blueprint so you can start cranking out easy leads and sales before the new course even goes live ... so you can use the proceeds to get the training and still have plenty left over.

Anyway, the new training is called "The LinkedIn Lead Machine for Business" and it's all about how to generate hyper-responsive leads using LinkedIn (starting from scratch) costing you nothing at all other than your monthly LinkedIn membership ...and then how to sell your new leads TONS of stuff ...while genuinely helping them ...and being super cool and nice to them in the process.

It's the damndest thing you've ever seen because they actually ask to buy stuff from you ...and then they thank you for letting them give you money.

Awesome.

I've been working on these new strategies in secret for the past 18 months ...and I used my high-paying private clients as guinea pigs.

(They were cool with that. Luckily, everything worked amazingly well and everyone made a lot of money!)

HERE'S THE SCHEDULE OF WHEN I'LL
BE GIVING YOU AWESOME STUFF:

The pre-launch officially begins on Tuesday, May 24, but I'll be hooking you up before then.

In the next few days, I'll begin by releasing my legendary "Get Hot Leads with LinkedIn" presentation for free ...for everyone to benefit from.

You'll be getting the full two-hour version.

I'm giving this to you (and to the rest of our community as well) because it's widely considered to be the SINGLE MOST IMPACTFUL PRESENTATION I'VE EVER CREATED.

Seriously, check out some of the comments people have left about it:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rick Mickunas, Aegis Data said:
"I attended Frank's "Get Hot Leads with LinkedIn" webinar and it was EXTREMELY informative and useful. He was very specific on the steps needed to create and maintain a highly effective LinkedIn networking campaign. I can't wait to get my LinkedIn functionality up and running. I haven't been so excited about a marketing solution in a long time!"

John J. Polidori II, MBA said:
"The money I spent yesterday on the LinkedIn presentation was worth every penny. I took action yesterday, and I thank you for it. It's my sincere hope we can connect via LinkedIn."

Debbie Pucciarelli of Make Social Media Simple said:
"Great info! So looking forward to passing this info to my customers to help their visibility on LinkedIn. Thank you for taking the time to put this program together."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

...And there are like 200 more comments about it on my blog if you feel like reading them.

Anyway, this is damn good. IT WILL HELP YOU. (Maybe even more than anything else I've ever given you.)

So here's what's coming first in a few days … the "Get Hot Leads with LinkedIn" presentation.

I'm giving that to you so you have a jumpstart on LinkedIn ahead of the new course coming out, and because it's a gesture of goodwill to our community.

I'm sure you'd do the same thing.

So … here's the schedule for the "Official Launch Shenanigans" (TM … lol)

Thursday, May 19: The "Get Hot Leads with LinkedIn" Presentation

This is a super easy LinkedIn system that you can begin using immediately with zero LinkedIn experience and just a basic LinkedIn account.

Companies pay $15,000 to have me come and do this same presentation for a few hours … and it has more glowing testimonials than everything other than the LinkedIn Selling System 2.0 itself.

It has made LOTS of people a LOT of money and I hope it does the same for you. :-)

You'll love it.

Monday, May 23: "Get Hot Leads and Fast Sales with Facebook" Presentation

This is my famous Facebook workshop that has put TONS of sales and cash into pockets. Without really trying very hard.

Don't believe me?

Then listen to this: Facebook now gets more page views every day than even GOOGLE. Something like 5 out of 6 adults now spend at least 20 minutes daily on Facebook.

TRANSLATION: All of your best leads and prospects are "low hanging fruit" on Facebook - just waiting to buy from you!

I've tested out every strategy in this presentation in my own business and can guarantee they work just as they work for the thousands of people also using them.

It RULES.

Tuesday, May 24: "Power Networking Secrets for FAST Sales" Presentation

This is another fan favorite - we all know that referrals are the BEST leads in the world but as a business-owner and decision-maker myself I can tell you that the people I buy from have NO IDEA how to get a referral properly.

You WILL know how with this presentation and will be rolling in hot referral leads that close at an average of 4 out of 5.

SERIOUSLY.

And since LinkedIn is a Business Networking Site (not really a social media site) then you need to know how to network online.

AND NOW FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THE LONGEST EMAIL I'VE EVER SENT YOU…

I've been slammed the past couple of months with people asking me when the "LinkedIn Lead Machine for Business" will be ready.

Well, it's just about ready, but I'm not letting you see it until you see my other stuff. (For free.) Because once you do and you see just how good that content is, you'll be jumping all over my new LinkedIn course the day it goes live.

(Just wait to see what it does to your sales…)

Talk soon,


Frank Rumbauskas

 
New York Times best-selling author, Fast Company's "Top 30 Most Influential People," Business Book of the Year Winner from 800-CEO-READ, Amazon #1 Best-Seller.... and on and on it goes!

Copyright 2003-2016 by Frank Rumbauskas and FJR Advisors, Inc.
5930 Royal Ln., Suite E-363 - Dallas, TX 75230 - Privacy Policy

Click Here to Forward This Email To A Friend

Your email address rightbuy18@gmail.com was subscribed from IP address 70.48.37.232 via a web form on our site on 01 Dec 2014. If you would like to be removed from our list please use this link:

Unsubscribe me from this list