Tuesday 29 March 2016

Ok

So your prayers have been answered, marshmallow loaded today on Android

Way easier to type, like the software keybaord is a bit easier but it's nothing like the BlackBerry keybaord till can't get that perfect type whatever

So there you have it this year I'm homeless

Honestly I'm praying that this Canadian system that hurts people turns into a everyone gets fed and no one gets raped kind of thing

I don't think I got raped last night, but I was getting raped during the night and haven't been able to leave my house because every time I do, something bad happens tobleonidas or brenda

I'm praying for the erase of anyone involved with my rapes

And for my business to finally get the next client and then I can bring my team back online

Check the link below if you have any questions or know someone who can help

Oh ya and I contacted CSIS

Remember the song lil flip ? From our childhood?

All Confidentiality Constructs Agreements Apply Globally Thanks!

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/yrk/cpg/5495493674.html