Tuesday 24 March 2015

Fwd: Got Your E-mail - I Will Get Back to You at First Moment Re: Fwd: BKGBloger (@BKGBloger) favorited one of your Tweets!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tohm Anderson <tohmanderson123@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: Got Your E-mail - I Will Get Back to You at First Moment Re: Fwd: BKGBloger (@BKGBloger) favorited one of your Tweets!
To: Rebecca Shapira <rebecca.shapira@gmail.com>


https://umano.me/c/rMr7X/you-may-not-know-these-8-things-are-pushing-your-husband-away?play=1&queue=L2NsaXAvNTQ4MjA4NzM3ODljNDI5MWQzNzMzNDViL2FqYXhfcmVsYXRlZD9vZmZzZXQ9NA==



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rightbuy18 <rightbuy18@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Subject: Got Your E-mail - I Will Get Back to You at First Moment Re: Fwd: BKGBloger (@BKGBloger) favorited one of your Tweets!
To: tohmanderson123@gmail.com


Here is one of my specialized links giving you an overview of my current PUBLIC portfolio:


Im getting about 1M+ views to my sites this year

If I dont respond within 23 hours ping me (shoot me another e-mail) as I am working fervently to get back to you and complete your project.

Best,
P.

RB


--
Full Confidentiallity Applies, But You Already Knew That, Were Here Working to Get Crowd Funded -

Help Us Out the Best Way You Know How :

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/generate-life-saving-nfp-s-for-mental-health/x/8914335

http://bplusallseolink.blogspot.ca/ - boring but so important